Wednesday, February 26, 2014

I LOVE YOU

A letter to myself in an empty book
Just asks why
I can’t get by
I don’t need your approval
To conquer removal
With the wave of my hand
I’ll do what I can

It’s funny you say
No one will love me the way
That you do
I hope that’s true.

I think I’ve lost you for good
But if there’s a chance... We could?
Well, no, that won’t do
I’m trying to break away from you
So why call each other up?
And continue to discuss?
It’s just…..

I can’t release this hold on you
No matter what we’re going thru
I’ll fall from grace, but I’ll admit it’s true
I love you! I love you! I LOVE YOU !

I see thru water
Every time I bother
With actions that hurt me
And bruise me so perfectly.

It’s funny you say
No one will love me the way
That you do
I hope that’s true.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment