Friday, May 24, 2013

What he said / What he meant



I am 6 feet tall. = I am really 5'8 & 1/2 but I don't think you will notice.

I'm into you! = I will stalk your life by texting you 100 times and calling repeatedly even when you don't answer.

I have a few kids. = I have 4 kids by 3 different mothers and I'm not quite sure where they all are.

I'm a happy, carefree guy! = I am miserable, depressed, & negative.

I think you are sexy (even tho I've never met you). = I only looked at your profile pictures and not your actual profile. I really just want to fuck you.


I'm looking to settle down. = I have zero time to get to know you, but I'll still fuck you.


I'm looking for substance and intelligence. = I could give a shit if you are smart or not.. I just want to fuck you.

Do you think I am hot? = Do you want to fuck?

I like thin, athletic women. = Even if you're a fatty, I'll fuck you.

I've deleted my profile because you are the one! = I have another profile that you don't know about, and by the way I'm needy and desperate. We should totally fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment